ABC Codes in Group DF
- DFABM Dynamic motion X-ray nonspinal one region each - ABC Code
- DFABN Dynamic motion X-ray spinal one region each - ABC Code
- DFABO Dynamic motion X-ray nonspinal two or more - ABC Code
- DFABP Dynamic motion X-ray spinal two or more - ABC Code
- DFAZZ Undefined Computer-enhanced radiology narrative required, Computer-enhanced radiology, - ABC Code
Back to ABC Code Groups List
ABC CodesABC codes consist of five-character, alphabetic strings that identify services, remedies, and/or supplies. Codes are followed by two-character code modifiers which identify the practitioner type who delivered the care. ABC codes and terminology are maintained and developed annually as consumers, individual practitioners, practitioner associations and other health industry organizations submit code requests that reflect current practices in alternative medicine, nursing and integrative healthcare. ABC Coding Solutions encourages the public to request and/or suggest additions, deletions, or changes to ABC codes and terminology.
For more information about the ABC code set subscribe to FindACode.com or visit ABC Coding Solutions.
Thank you for choosing Find-A-Code, please Sign In to remove ads.