Frequently Asked Questions - Knowledge Base
Click on a question to see the answer on the next web page. Use the search box below to filter questions based on your keywords.
FindACode.com subscribers will have access to the answers of the following questions.
- Can a provider can be assigned to a MAC other than their geographically designated MAC?
- Do you offer "WW" Codes?
- What is the limiting charge under Medicare Fees?
- Can I look up codes for a specific specialty (ie Behavioral Health, Orthopedic)?
- Do you have information on how to search with your Search Tools?
- How can I make it so I just see the Dental Codes?
- How do I do a search?
- How do I find NDC codes, and check whether it is current?
- Can Find-A-Code help me with coding and billing questions?
- Do you have a Claim Scrubber?
- Do you have a DMEPOS product search?
- Do you have an HCC Risk Calculator?
- Do you have an NCCI Edits Validator?
- Do you have Anesthesia Base Units by CPT code?
- Do you have HCC codes (Hierarchical Condition Codes)?
- Do you have NCCI Edits?
- Do you have the Gustilo classification in ICD-10?
- How can I code my provider notes?
- How do I find information on reporting PQRS?
- How do I know which modifier to use with a code?
- How do you determine which HCPCS/Revenue/CPT code to use for a particular diagnosis code?
- I am new to Dental Billing and Coding, do you have specific Dental information? I just need the codes and directions on how to fill out a Dental Claim?
- Is A S8490 payable by Medicare or Medicaid?
- Medicare and Chiropractic
- What code should we use for billing biofreeze?
- What CPT code is used when a company's insurance carrier requests a second opinion regarding a worker's injury?
- What if my drug dosage administered to the patient does not match the HCPCS code description?
- What if my NDC code does not have a "J" code crosswalk?
- What is the CPT code for muscle testing?
- What is the procedure code for Lipiflow - a new FDA approved treatment for clogged meibomian glands?
- Where do I find the APC (Ambulatory Payment Classification)?
- Do you have the CMS Claims Processing Manual? If so where Can I find it?
- Do you have the Guidelines for Coding and reporting in Find-A-Code?
- Do you offer clinical vignette articles?
- How do I know how claims are suppose to be formatted, such as date formatting?
- How do I view the LCD's pertaining to a code?
- What are remark codes?
- When a claim is denied, how do I know which box is affected by the remark codes?
- Where can I find ABN Modifier guidelines for Medicare?
- Where can I find the LCDs specific for my carrier?
- Where do I find documentation guidelines on E&M codes?
- Does Find-A-Code offer crosswalks?
- How can I map ICD-10-PCS to DRGs and visa versa?
- Where can I find a list of Diagnosis codes that can be billed with a specific procedure?
Insurance and Reimbursement
- Do you have policies on commercial payers?
- How can I view pricing for multiple areas?
- How do I look up a Fee on a code pertaining to my location?
- What do I collect upfront from the patient?
- Where can I find fee schedules for codes?
- Where do I find the calculation for the RVU's?
- Why is the fee schedule not generating any pricing?
MS-DRG Grouper and Information
- Do you show the codes with or w/o CC and MCC?
- How can I find the DRG Payment for my area on a surgical procedure (code information page)?
- How do I use the MS-DRG Grouper?
- What do POA or HAC indicate in the MS-DRG Grouper?
- Which codes are exempt from POA (Present on Admission)?
- How do I add/delete users?
- How do I update my credit card information?
- How do you edit your display settings?
- I forgot my password/I am having trouble signing in.
- Are Dental CDT codes available on FindACode.com?
- Can I upload my own code lists?
- Can I view information from previous years codes?
- How do I download/print "My Codes" list?
- How do I find the Global Days on a code?
- What do the little icons on the code description page mean?
- What is on the Code Information Page?
- Does Find-A-Code offer API Intergration
- If I use Find-A-Code for teaching and instructing in my Seminars can I refer my attendees to use it as well?
- Do you offer discounts for multiple users?
- How do I terminate my TRIAL SUBSCRIPTION?
- How long does the Free Trial last?
- How many people can use an account?
- How much does this service cost?
- If I purchase the Essentials membership today can I upgrade to Professional later and how will I be billed if I start in the middle of the month?
If you have a question about how to use Find-A-Code or where specific data or information is located please feel free to contact us.
Our contact information:
Find A Code, LLC
62 East 300 North
Spanish Fork, UT 84660
Phone: 801-770-4203 (9-5 Mountain)