When it comes to coding, I consider myself
HCC Risk Calculator
calculate risk scores based on hierarchical condition categories
Subscribers can use the HCC Calculator to find risk scores based on diagnoses and demographic factors here.Access to this feature is available in the following products:
Enter ICD diagnoses in the boxes below, and demographic information for the enrollee. Select the "calculate" button to see the resultant HCC Risk Score.
Subscribers can use the HCC Bulk Calculator to upload CSV files to calculate risk scores for a large population all at once.Access to this feature is available in the following products:
Use a tab-delimited text file to upload and process cases in bulk.
- Download a template file using one of the links below.
- Fill the text file with diagnoses (ICD-10 codes in a single column, comma separated) and demographic information. (You can add as many additional columns you would like.)
- Choose the model and code set, upload the CSV file to the form and click "Calculate".
- If there are errors, you will find a message in the "Log" column. Lines with errors do not count toward your calculated total.
- The calculator will not re-process lines that already have a value for 'Score', so you may correct errors and re-upload the text file.
Bulk Calculation History
Found a bug? Something confusing? Unexpected results? Enter feedback in the box below!
Thank you for choosing Find-A-Code, please Sign In to remove ads.