Transitory endocrine or metabolic disorders specific to fetus or newborn
International Classification of Diseases for Mortality and Morbidity Statistics, 11th Revision, v2023-01
A group of paediatric conditions in which there is a temporary disorder in a newborn or infant associated with changes in hormone production or utilization (endocrine system) or when abnormal chemical reactions in the body disrupt the normal processes of enzyme catalyzed reactions within tissue cells (metabolism), such as getting or making energy from consumed food.
sections/codes in this section (KB60-KB6Z)
- Transitory disorders of carbohydrate metabolism specific to fetus or newborn (KB60)
- Transitory neonatal disorders of calcium or magnesium metabolism (KB61)
- Transitory neonatal disorders of thyroid function (KB62)
- Certain specified transitory neonatal electrolyte or metabolic disturbances (KB63)
- Transitory neonatal hypoparathyroidism (KB64)
- Transitory endocrine or metabolic disorders specific to fetus or newborn, unspecified (KB6Z)
Thank you for choosing Find-A-Code, please Sign In to remove ads.