Oedema, proteinuria, or hypertensive disorders in pregnancy, childbirth, or the puerperium
International Classification of Diseases for Mortality and Morbidity Statistics, 11th Revision, v2022-02
Any disorder affecting pregnant females, characterised by excessive systemic fluid build-up, excess serum proteins in the urine, and abnormally elevated blood pressure during pregnancy, childbirth, or the puerperium.
sections/codes in this section (JA20-JA2Z)
- Pre-existing hypertension complicating pregnancy, childbirth or the puerperium (JA20)
- Pre-eclampsia superimposed on chronic hypertension (JA21)
- Gestational oedema or proteinuria without hypertension (JA22)
- Gestational hypertension (JA23)
- Pre-eclampsia (JA24)
- Eclampsia (JA25)
- Oedema, proteinuria, or hypertensive disorders in pregnancy, childbirth, or the puerperium, unspecified (JA2Z)
Thank you for choosing Find-A-Code, please Sign In to remove ads.