Brief Model Disability Survey
International Classification of Diseases for Mortality and Morbidity Statistics, 11th Revision, v2019-04
This subsection includes the domains and questions for use with the WHO Model Disability Survey (MDS) brief version. The brief MDS includes body functions as well as activities and participation categories. The brief MDS allows to generate an overall summary score of functioning.
sections/codes in this section (VA90-VB2Z)
- Seeing and related functions (VA90)
- Hearing and vestibular functions (VA91)
- Mental functions (VB00-VB02)
- Sensory functions and pain (VB10-VB10)
- Other specified brief Model Disability Survey (VB2Y)
- Brief Model Disability Survey, unspecified (VB2Z)
Thank you for choosing Find-A-Code, please Sign In to remove ads.