International Classification of Diseases for Mortality and Morbidity Statistics, 11th Revision, v2020-09
Neurodevelopmental disorders are behavioural and cognitive disorders that arise during the developmental period that involve significant difficulties in the acquisition and execution of specific intellectual, motor, language, or social functions. Although behavioural and cognitive deficits are present in many mental and behavioural disorders that can arise during the developmental period (e.g., Schizophrenia, Bipolar disorder), only disorders whose core features are neurodevelopmental are included in this grouping. The presumptive etiology for neurodevelopmental disorders is complex, and in many individual cases is unknown.
sections/codes in this section (6A00-6A0Z)
- Disorders of intellectual development (6A00)
- Developmental speech or language disorders (6A01)
- Autism spectrum disorder (6A02)
- Developmental learning disorder (6A03)
- Developmental motor coordination disorder (6A04)
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (6A05)
- Stereotyped movement disorder (6A06)
- Other specified neurodevelopmental disorders (6A0Y)
- Neurodevelopmental disorders, unspecified (6A0Z)
Thank you for choosing Find-A-Code, please Sign In to remove ads.