Non-viral and unspecified infections of the central nervous system
International Classification of Diseases for Mortality and Morbidity Statistics, 11th Revision, v2019-04
Any condition of the nervous system, caused by an infection with a bacterial, fungal, parasitic or unspecified source.
sections/codes in this section (1D00-1D0Z)
- Infectious encephalitis not elsewhere classified (1D00)
- Infectious meningitis not elsewhere classified (1D01)
- Infectious myelitis not elsewhere classified (1D02)
- Infectious abscess of the central nervous system (1D03)
- Infectious granulomas of the central nervous system (1D04)
- Infectious cysts of the central nervous system (1D05)
- Other specified non-viral and unspecified infections of the central nervous system (1D0Y)
- Non-viral and unspecified infections of the central nervous system, unspecified (1D0Z)
Thank you for choosing Find-A-Code, please Sign In to remove ads.