Disorders of the eyeball - posterior segment
International Classification of Diseases for Mortality and Morbidity Statistics, 11th Revision, v2020-09
This refers to disorders of the back two-thirds of the eye that includes the anterior hyaloid membrane and all of the optical structures behind it: the vitreous humour, retina, choroid, and optic nerve.
sections/codes in this section (9B50-9C0Z)
- Disorders of sclera (9B50-9B5Z)
- Disorders of the choroid (9B60-9B6Z)
- Disorders of the retina (9B70-9B7Z)
- Disorders of the vitreous body (9B80-9B8Z)
- Other specified disorders of the eyeball - posterior segment (9C0Y)
- Disorders of the eyeball - posterior segment, unspecified (9C0Z)
Thank you for choosing Find-A-Code, please Sign In to remove ads.