Chronic secondary headache or orofacial pain
International Classification of Diseases for Mortality and Morbidity Statistics, 11th Revision, v2022-02
Chronic secondary headache and orofacial pain comprises all headache and orofacial pain disorders that have underlying causes and occur on at least 50% of the days during at least three months. The duration of pain per day is at least 2 hours.
- Acute pain in the face, not elsewhere classified (MG31.0)
- Acute headache, not elsewhere classified (MG31.1)
sections/codes in this section (MG30.6-MG30.6)
- Chronic dental pain (MG30.61)
- Chronic neuropathic orofacial pain (MG30.62)
- Headache or orofacial pain associated with chronic secondary temporomandibular disorders (MG30.63)
- Chronic headache or orofacial pain associated with disorders of homoeostasis or their nonpharmacological treatment (MG30.64)
- Chronic headache or orofacial pain associated with cranial or cervical vascular disorder (MG30.65)
- Chronic headache or orofacial pain associated with non-vascular intracranial disorder (MG30.66)
- Chronic headache associated with a substance or its withdrawal (MG30.67)
- Other specified chronic secondary headache or orofacial pain (MG30.6Y)
- Chronic secondary headache or orofacial pain, unspecified (MG30.6Z)
Thank you for choosing Find-A-Code, please Sign In to remove ads.