International Classification of Diseases for Mortality and Morbidity Statistics, 11th Revision, v2020-09
Visual Disability refers to deficits in the ability of the person to perform vision-related activities of daily living, such as: reading, orientation and mobility, and other tasks. Visual disability scores reflect the Burden of Vision Loss for the person, and should be assessed with both eyes open and with presenting correction (if any).
sections/codes in this section (9D90-9D9Z)
- Vision impairment including blindness (9D90)
- Near vision deficits (9D91)
- Specific vision dysfunctions (9D92)
- Complex vision-related dysfunctions (9D93)
- Other specified vision impairment (9D9Y)
- Vision impairment, unspecified (9D9Z)
Thank you for choosing Find-A-Code, please Sign In to remove ads.