International Classification of Diseases for Mortality and Morbidity Statistics, 11th Revision, v2023-01
A condition caused by an infection with the gram-negative bacteria Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Transmission is by sexual contact. Confirmation is by identification of Neisseria gonorrhoeae.
sections/codes in this section (1A70-1A7Z)
- Gonococcal genitourinary infection (1A70)
- Gonococcal pelviperitonitis (1A71)
- Gonococcal infection of other sites (1A72)
- Disseminated gonococcal infection (1A73)
- Gonococcal infection, unspecified (1A7Z)
Thank you for choosing Find-A-Code, please Sign In to remove ads.