Disorders of the eyeball - anterior segment
International Classification of Diseases for Mortality and Morbidity Statistics, 11th Revision, v2020-09
This refers to any disorders of the front third of the eye that includes the structures in front of the vitreous humour: the cornea, iris, ciliary body, and lens.
sections/codes in this section (9A60-9B3Z)
- Disorders of conjunctiva (9A60-9A6Z)
- Disorders of the cornea (9A70-9A7Z)
- Disorders of the anterior chamber (9A80-9A8Z)
- Disorders of the anterior uvea (9A90-9A9Z)
- Functional disorders of the pupil (9B00-9B0Z)
- Disorders of lens (9B10-9B1Z)
- Other specified disorders of the eyeball - anterior segment (9B3Y)
- Disorders of the eyeball - anterior segment, unspecified (9B3Z)
Thank you for choosing Find-A-Code, please Sign In to remove ads.