Disorders of the visual pathways or centres
International Classification of Diseases for Mortality and Morbidity Statistics, 11th Revision, v2020-09
This refers to disorders part of the central nervous system which gives organisms the ability to process visual detail, as well as enabling the formation of several non-image photo response functions.
sections/codes in this section (9C40-9C4Z)
- Disorder of the optic nerve (9C40)
- Disorder of optic chiasm (9C41)
- Disorder of post chiasmal visual pathways (9C42)
- Disorder of visual cortex (9C43)
- Disorder of higher visual centres (9C44)
- Other specified disorders of the visual pathways or centres (9C4Y)
- Disorders of the visual pathways or centres, unspecified (9C4Z)
Thank you for choosing Find-A-Code, please Sign In to remove ads.