20 - Developmental anomalies
International Classification of Diseases for Mortality and Morbidity Statistics, 11th Revision, v2023-01
This chapter includes conditions caused by failure of a particular body site or body system to develop correctly during the antenatal period.
sections/codes in this chapter
- Structural developmental anomalies primarily affecting one body system (LA00-LD0Z)
- Multiple developmental anomalies or syndromes (LD20-LD2Z)
- Chromosomal anomalies, excluding gene mutations (LD40-LD7Z)
- Conditions with disorders of intellectual development as a relevant clinical feature (LD90)
- Other specified developmental anomalies (LD9Y)
- Developmental anomalies, unspecified (LD9Z)
Thank you for choosing Find-A-Code, please Sign In to remove ads.