KA42 Birth injury to scalp
International Classification of Diseases for Mortality and Morbidity Statistics, 11th Revision, v2023-01
A condition characterised by the presence of damage to the scalp due to physical pressure or injury during delivery.
sections/codes in this section (KA42-KA42)
- Bruising of scalp due to birth injury (KA42.0)
- Cephalohaematoma due to birth injury (KA42.1)
- Chignon due to birth injury (KA42.2)
- Monitoring injury of scalp of newborn (KA42.3)
- Subgaleal epicranial subaponeurotic haemorrhage due to birth injury (KA42.4)
- Other specified birth injury to scalp (KA42.Y)
- Birth injury to scalp, unspecified (KA42.Z)
Add Stem and/or Extension codes to form a cluster code which adds detail to the condition.
Specific anatomy - multiple selections are allowed
Thank you for choosing Find-A-Code, please Sign In to remove ads.