JB60 Obstetric death of unspecified cause
International Classification of Diseases for Mortality and Morbidity Statistics, 11th Revision, v2022-02
A condition characterised by maternal death during pregnancy or within 42 days following delivery. This death may be associated with physiological, obstetrical, or other changes or is provoked by interventions used during pregnancy, childbirth, or puerperium, but has no specified cause.
- Obstetric death of unspecified cause
- obstetric death
- sudden obstetric death of unknown cause
- puerperal death
- sudden death of unknown cause during childbirth
- sudden death during delivery
- sudden death of unknown cause during puerperium
- sudden puerperal death
Thank you for choosing Find-A-Code, please Sign In to remove ads.