BC42.3 Rheumatic myocarditis
International Classification of Diseases for Mortality and Morbidity Statistics, 11th Revision, v2023-01
Rheumatic myocarditis is cardiac inflammation and scarring triggered by an autoimmune reaction to group A streptococci infection resulting acutely in pancarditis involving inflammation of the myocardium, endocardium, and epicardium and chronically by valve fibrosis.
Add Stem and/or Extension codes to form a cluster code which adds detail to the condition.
Has causing condition - a selection is required - multiple selections are allowed
- Rheumatic myocarditis
- inactive or quiescent rheumatic fever with myocarditis
- inactive rheumatic myocarditis
- rheumatic progressive myocarditis
- rheumatic fibroid myocarditis
- rheumatic interstitial myocarditis
- myocardial degeneration with rheumatic fever
- myocardial insufficiency with rheumatic fever
- rheumatic cardiomyopathy
- dilated cardiomyopathy due to rheumatic fever
- myocarditis due to rheumatic fever
- rheumatic myocardial insufficiency
Thank you for choosing Find-A-Code, please Sign In to remove ads.