DA04 Diseases of salivary glands
International Classification of Diseases for Mortality and Morbidity Statistics, 11th Revision, v2020-09
A group of diseases with any pathological condition that affects the structural tissues of the salivary glands or the salivary ducts which may or not interfere with the normal production and transport of saliva into the oral cavity.
sections/codes in this section (DA04-DA04)
- Atrophy of salivary gland (DA04.0)
- Hypertrophy of salivary gland (DA04.1)
- Sialoadenitis (DA04.2)
- Abscess of salivary gland (DA04.3)
- Sialolithiasis (DA04.4)
- Mucocele of salivary gland (DA04.5)
- Disturbances of salivary secretion (DA04.6)
- Sialophagia (DA04.7)
- Sialoschesis (DA04.8)
- Other specified diseases of salivary glands (DA04.Y)
- Diseases of salivary glands, unspecified (DA04.Z)
Thank you for choosing Find-A-Code, please Sign In to remove ads.