KB03 Neonatal encephalopathy
International Classification of Diseases for Mortality and Morbidity Statistics, 11th Revision, v2023-01
Encephalopathy is disorder of the brain. It may be the result of interference in the development of the brain, an infection or other condition in the neonate.
- Neonatal encephalopathy
- Neonatal encephalopathy, mild
- cerebral irritability in newborn
- Neonatal cerebral irritability
- Neonatal encephalopathy, moderate
- cerebral depression in newborn
- Neonatal cerebral depression
- Neonatal encephalopathy, severe
- coma in the newborn
- Neonatal coma
- newborn comatose
Thank you for choosing Find-A-Code, please Sign In to remove ads.