4A41.21 Noninflammatory inclusion body myopathy
International Classification of Diseases for Mortality and Morbidity Statistics, 11th Revision, v2019-04
Noninflammatory inclusion body myositis (IBM) is an idiopathic muscle disorder without inflammatory exudates and expression of class I major histocompatibility complex. Rimmed vacuoles and “IBM-like” filaments without inflammatory cells are described in muscle biopsy.
- Noninflammatory inclusion body myopathy
- Hereditary inclusion body myopathy
- HIBM - [hereditary inclusion body myositis]
- Desmin-related myopathy with Mallory body-like inclusions
- Hereditary inclusion body myopathy - joint contractures - ophthalmoplegia
- Inclusion body myopathy with Paget disease of bone and frontotemporal dementia
- IBMPFD - [inclusion body myopathy with Paget disease of bone and frontotemporal dementia]
- X-linked myopathy with excess autophagy
- XMEA - [x-linked myopathy with excess autophagy]
- Sporadic inclusion body myopathy
Thank you for choosing Find-A-Code, please Sign In to remove ads.