KA63 Fungal infection of foetus or newborn
International Classification of Diseases for Mortality and Morbidity Statistics, 11th Revision, v2019-04
Any condition affecting foetuses or newborns, caused by an infection with a fungal agent.
sections/codes in this section (KA63-KA63)
- Malassezia infection in newborn (KA63.0)
- Neonatal aspergillosis (KA63.1)
- Neonatal candidosis (KA63.2)
- Other specified fungal infection of foetus or newborn (KA63.Y)
- Fungal infection of foetus or newborn, unspecified (KA63.Z)
Thank you for choosing Find-A-Code, please Sign In to remove ads.