1A60 Congenital syphilis
International Classification of Diseases for Mortality and Morbidity Statistics, 11th Revision, v2019-04
A disease caused by an infection with the gram-negative bacteria Treponema pallidum pallidum in utero. This disease may present with clinical signs depending on the stage of disease. Transmission is by vertical transmission.
sections/codes in this section (1A60-1A60)
- Early congenital syphilis, symptomatic (1A60.0)
- Early congenital syphilis, latent (1A60.1)
- Late congenital syphilitic oculopathy (1A60.2)
- Late congenital neurosyphilis (1A60.3)
- Late congenital syphilis, symptomatic (1A60.4)
- Late congenital syphilis, latent (1A60.5)
- Congenital syphilis, unspecified (1A60.Z)
Thank you for choosing Find-A-Code, please Sign In to remove ads.