LD21 Syndromes with eye anomalies as a major feature
International Classification of Diseases for Mortality and Morbidity Statistics, 11th Revision, v2023-01
Any syndrome caused by failure of one or both eyes to correctly develop during the antenatal period.
- Septo-optic dysplasia (5A61.0)
- Cat-eye syndrome (LD41.P)
- Aicardi syndrome (LD20)
- Papillorenal syndrome (LA13.7)
- WAGR syndrome (LD2A)
sections/codes in this section (LD21-LD21)
- Syndromes with microphthalmia as a major feature (LD21.0)
- Other specified syndromes with eye anomalies as a major feature (LD21.Y)
- Syndromes with eye anomalies as a major feature, unspecified (LD21.Z)
Add Stem and/or Extension codes to form a cluster code which adds detail to the condition.
Laterality - only one may be selected
Specific anatomy - multiple selections are allowed
Thank you for choosing Find-A-Code, please Sign In to remove ads.