by Christine Woolstenhulme, QCC, QMCS, CPC, CMRS
May 25th, 2017
Do you need help with cases and calculating groups of Risk Scores?
Per customers request, Find-A-Code now offers BULK entry for calculating for Risk Scores. The HCC Risk tool offers two options for calculating risk scores, we now offer a BULK calculation for cases or the calculation for a single enrollee.
To use the BULK calculation for cases
- Create a tab-delimited text file and upload any amount of cases for calculation
- Fill the text file with diagnoses (ICD-10 codes in a single column, comma separated)
- Enter Demographic information.
- Choose the model, code set, output format
- Upload the CSV file to the form
- click "Calculate"
As always, we encourage your feedback. This tool was built for your use; we would like to hear if you have something unexpected or suggestions to improve this tool.