by Christine Woolstenhulme, QCC, QMCS, CPC, CMRS
Clinical documentation is one of the most important aspects of coding, Find-A-Code offers documentation tips and requirements in several places. You can find general information with our TIPS and articles or information directly from a particular payer or source. Below are a few examples to help you get started.
- Commercial Payer policies: BC of TX: CD-1.2: Stress Testing without Imaging – Procedures
- LCD’s and Articles: “Cardiac Stress Testing (A24714)”
- TIPS on the code information page, i.e. 93018: “Documentation for Cardiovascular Stress Tests”
- TOPIC pages (TIPS, articles, links, resources) for “Clinical Documentation Improvement”
- CPT Assist Archives: October 2017 “Pulmonary Diagnostic Testing and Therapies”