by Christine Woolstenhulme, QCC, QMCS, CPC, CMRS
January 29th, 2016
Test information includes:
- overview of the test
- utility - when/why/how the test is used
- diseases the test is often used to detect or monitor
- specimen collection methods/procedures
- testing methodology
- usual turnaround time
- interpretation of test results
- reference ranges for test results (normal, abnormal, etc.)
- diagnosis and billing codes
- additional or related tests
- references - more information about the tests
- web resources - additional online information about the test
Month-to-month: $4.95 per month
Annual subscription: $59.40
80300 is associated with the following medical/lab test(s):
From here you can chose which test you need additional information on, simply click on the name of the test for an overview to determine the reason for the test as well as diseases that the test may be used for, specific information as far as collection, methodology, turn around time and interpretation.
Do you need to know which codes are associated with the test? We have that as well, CPT and diagnosis codes are available, (we suggest to consult your payer for policy coverage, as this is not a guarantee of payment).
There is also additional testing information information (if applicable), as well as References for further information and web resources.