by Christine Woolstenhulme, QCC, QMCS, CPC, CMRS
January 23rd, 2019
QPro (Qualified Professionals) is a member support system dedicated to enhancing coding and management through certification for healthcare coders and managers. Through increased knowledge of coding principles, changes in coding policies, and the experiences of fellow coders and managers in resolving office challenges, QPro members confidently code for maximum and ethical reimbursement.
Benefits of Certification
- Qualified certification provides credible evidence of your commitment to compliance and your profession.
- Demonstrates that you are a professional.
- Validates that you have attained a competent level of knowledge in your certified area.
- Employers recognize the value of certified employees. Those with certifications are often paid higher than those who are not certified.
- Continuing education is required for certification and, unlike a degree, shows an ongoing commitment to excellence.
QPro Membership is most beneficial to medical practice managers and coders, however, it is open to all who wish to maintain best practices in the medical industry. They demonstrate knowledge and the ability to provide medical coding and billing in accordance with current coding and reimbursement standards and principles. Membership helps you maintain credentials by offering continuing education (CEUs) and support.
Membership dues are $97 per year. Click Here for more information on membership.
Have PAHCS, AAPC, AHIMA, or PAHCOM certifications? We honor your certifications from other certifying bodies, contact us to see if they qualify.
Click Here to see the QPro Certificate Conversion Chart.