International Classification of Diseases for Mortality and Morbidity Statistics, 11th Revision, v2022-02
A congenital or acquired abnormality in which the dental and oral structures deviate from normal form, function, or position.
sections/codes in this section (DA0E-DA0E)
- Major anomalies of jaw size (DA0E.0)
- Anomalies of jaw-cranial base relationship (DA0E.1)
- Anomalies of dental arch relationship (DA0E.2)
- Anomalies of tooth position (DA0E.3)
- Food impaction (DA0E.4)
- Malocclusion (DA0E.5)
- Dentofacial functional abnormalities (DA0E.6)
- Dentofacial parafunctional disorders (DA0E.7)
- Temporomandibular joint disorders (DA0E.8)
- Other specified dentofacial anomalies (DA0E.Y)
- Dentofacial anomalies, unspecified (DA0E.Z)
Thank you for choosing Find-A-Code, please Sign In to remove ads.