Sleep-related movement disorders
International Classification of Diseases for Mortality and Morbidity Statistics, 11th Revision, v2019-04
This is a group of movement disorders which normally occur at night when the patient is at rest and/or during sleep. These disorders involve relatively simple, non-purposeful and usually stereotyped movements.
sections/codes in this section (7A80-7A8Z)
- Restless legs syndrome (7A80)
- Periodic limb movement disorder (7A81)
- Sleep-related leg cramps (7A82)
- Sleep-related bruxism (7A83)
- Sleep-related rhythmic movement disorder (7A84)
- Benign sleep myoclonus of infancy (7A85)
- Propriospinal myoclonus at sleep onset (7A86)
- Sleep-related movement disorder due to a medical conditoin (7A87)
- Sleep-related movement disorder due to a medication or substance (7A88)
- Other specified sleep-related movement disorders (7A8Y)
- Sleep-related movement disorders, unspecified (7A8Z)
Thank you for choosing Find-A-Code, please Sign In to remove ads.