07 - Sleep-wake disorders
International Classification of Diseases for Mortality and Morbidity Statistics, 11th Revision, v2020-09
Sleep-wake disorders are characterised by difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep (insomnia disorders), excessive sleepiness (hypersomnolence disorders), respiratory disturbance during sleep (sleep-related breathing disorders), disorders of the sleep-wake schedule (circadian rhythm sleep-wake disorders), abnormal movements during sleep (sleep-related movement disorders), or problematic behavioural or physiological events that occur while falling asleep, during sleep, or upon arousal from sleep (parasomnia disorders).
sections/codes in this chapter
- Insomnia disorders (7A00-7A0Z)
- Hypersomnolence disorders (7A20-7A2Z)
- Sleep-related breathing disorders (7A40-7A4Z)
- Circadian rhythm sleep-wake disorders (7A60-7A6Z)
- Sleep-related movement disorders (7A80-7A8Z)
- Parasomnia disorders (7B00-7B0Z)
- Other specified sleep-wake disorders (7B2Y)
- Sleep-wake disorders, unspecified (7B2Z)
Thank you for choosing Find-A-Code, please Sign In to remove ads.