Symptom or signs involving the skin
International Classification of Diseases for Mortality and Morbidity Statistics, 11th Revision, v2020-09
This category allows the capture of imprecise data where a more specific diagnosis cannot be made or to supplement information about a specific diagnosis.
sections/codes in this section (ME60-ME6Y)
- Skin lesion of uncertain or unspecified nature (ME60)
- Subcutaneous swelling, mass or lump of uncertain or unspecified nature (ME61)
- Acute skin eruption of uncertain or unspecified nature (ME62)
- Chronic skin disorder of uncertain or unspecified nature (ME63)
- Non-specific cutaneous vascular signs (ME64)
- Disturbances of skin sensation of unspecified aetiology (ME65)
- Miscellaneous non-specific skin-related symptoms and signs (ME66)
- Skin disorder of uncertain or unspecified nature (ME67)
- Other specified symptom or signs involving the skin (ME6Y)
Thank you for choosing Find-A-Code, please Sign In to remove ads.