LD22 Syndromes with dental anomalies as a major feature
International Classification of Diseases for Mortality and Morbidity Statistics, 11th Revision, v2023-01
Add Stem and/or Extension codes to form a cluster code which adds detail to the condition.
Specific anatomy - multiple selections are allowed
- Syndromes with dental anomalies as a major feature
- Selective X-linked tooth agenesis
- Hypodontia or oligodontia, X-linked
- Hereditary dentine defects
- Ekman-Westborg-Julin syndrome
Thank you for choosing Find-A-Code, please Sign In to remove ads.