MG51.0 Antibiotic resistant Staphylococcus aureus
International Classification of Diseases for Mortality and Morbidity Statistics, 11th Revision, v2020-09
sections/codes in this section (MG51.0-MG51.0)
- Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MG51.00)
- Vancomycin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MG51.01)
- Penicillinase-stable beta lactams resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MG51.02)
- Other specified antibiotic resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MG51.0Y)
- Antibiotic resistant Staphylococcus aureus, unspecified (MG51.0Z)
These categories should never be used in primary coding. The codes are provided for use as supplementary or additional codes when it is desired to identify the resistance, non-responsiveness and refractive properties of a condition to antimicrobials. In case of multiple resistances, code each one separately if listed below.
Add Stem and/or Extension codes to form a cluster code which adds detail to the condition.
Has causing condition - a selection is required - multiple selections are allowed
Thank you for choosing Find-A-Code, please Sign In to remove ads.