LA12 Structural developmental anomalies of lens or zonula
International Classification of Diseases for Mortality and Morbidity Statistics, 11th Revision, v2022-02
Any condition caused by failure of the lens and zonula to correctly develop during the antenatal period.
sections/codes in this section (LA12-LA12)
- Coloboma of lens (LA12.0)
- Congenital cataract (LA12.1)
- Congenital aphakia (LA12.2)
- Spherophakia (LA12.3)
- Other specified structural developmental anomalies of lens or zonula (LA12.Y)
- Structural developmental anomalies of lens or zonula, unspecified (LA12.Z)
Add Stem and/or Extension codes to form a cluster code which adds detail to the condition.
Laterality - only one may be selected
Thank you for choosing Find-A-Code, please Sign In to remove ads.