Medicare Paper-Based Manuals
Medicare Paper-Based Manuals Information
Paper-based manuals are CMS manuals that were officially released in hard copy. The majority of these manuals were transferred into the Internet-only manual (IOM) or retired from the manual. Pub 15-1, Pub 15-2 and Pub 45 are exceptions to this rule and are still active Paper-Based Manuals. The remaining paper-based manuals are for reference purposes only.
- 06 - Coverage Issues Manual
- 09 - The Outpatient Physical Therapy/CORF Manual
- 10 - The Hospital Manual
- 11 - The Home Health Agency Manual
- 12 - The Skilled Nursing Facility Manual
- 13 - The Intermediary Manual
- 14 - The Carriers Manual
- 15-1 - The Provider Reimbursement Manual - Part 1
- 15-2 - The Provider Reimbursement Manual - Part 2, Note: To comply with section 508, active cost report forms are furnished in two formats. Section 508 compliant format identified as files with a CSV extension, for the visually impaired and the standard Excel files for non-impaired users.
- 19 - The Peer Review Organization Manual
- 21 - The Hospice Manual
- 23 - The Regional Office Manual (Available to CMS staff through TIMS) (not available here)
- 27 - The Medicare Rural Health Clinic and Federally Qualified Health Center Manual
- 29 - The Medicare Renal Dialysis Facility Manual
- 45 - The State Medicaid Manual
- 81 - The ESRD Network Organization Manual
Find-A-Code has organized these Medicare manuals and presented them in a simple-to-access format for the convenience of our visitors and customers. Use the two drop-down list boxes at the top of this page to navigate to a manual and section. The manual/section PDF file will appear in the boxed area below the drop-down list boxes.
Thank you for choosing Find-A-Code, please Sign In to remove ads.