MG51 Finding of gram positive bacteria resistant to antimicrobial drugs
International Classification of Diseases for Mortality and Morbidity Statistics, 11th Revision, v2020-09
sections/codes in this section (MG51-MG51)
- Antibiotic resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MG51.0)
- Antibiotic resistant Streptococcus pneumoniae (MG51.1)
- Antibiotic resistant Enterococcus (MG51.2)
- Other specified finding of gram positive bacteria resistant to antimicrobial drugs (MG51.Y)
- Finding of gram positive bacteria resistant to antimicrobial drugs, unspecified (MG51.Z)
These categories should never be used in primary coding. The codes are provided for use as supplementary or additional codes when it is desired to identify the resistance, non-responsiveness and refractive properties of a condition to antimicrobials.
Add Stem and/or Extension codes to form a cluster code which adds detail to the condition.
Has causing condition - a selection is required - multiple selections are allowed
Thank you for choosing Find-A-Code, please Sign In to remove ads.