International Classification of Diseases for Mortality and Morbidity Statistics, 11th Revision, v2019-04
This is a group of brain dysfunctions related to disease of the blood vessels supplying the brain. This includes “stroke”, which includes the following entities - . Intracerebral haemorrhage; Subarachnoid haemorrhage; cerebral ischemic stroke, and Stroke not known if ischaemic or haemorrhagic.
- Asymptomatic stenosis of intracranial or extracranial artery (BD55)
- Asymptomatic occlusion of intracranial or extracranial artery (BD56)
sections/codes in this section (8B00-8B2Z)
- Intracranial haemorrhage (8B00-8B0Z)
- Cerebral ischaemia (8B10-8B1Z)
- Stroke not known if ischaemic or haemorrhagic (8B20)
- Cerebrovascular disease with no acute cerebral symptom (8B21)
- Certain specified cerebrovascular diseases (8B22)
- Cerebrovascular abnormalities (8B23)
- Hypoxic-ischaemic encephalopathy (8B24)
- Late effects of cerebrovascular disease (8B25)
- Vascular syndromes of brain in cerebrovascular diseases (8B26)
- Cerebrovascular diseases, unspecified (8B2Z)
Thank you for choosing Find-A-Code, please Sign In to remove ads.