Quarter 3 AHA Coding Clinic (HCPCS) available
November 30, 2012
As part of the AHA Coding Clinic for ICD9 add-on, the articles for Quarter 2 of 2012 are now available.
Highlights from this issue include:
- Reporting of Moderate (Conscious) Sedation
- Ask the Editor
- Anatomical Modifier
- Sinogram via an Indwelling Cyst Drain
- Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgery, Arthroscopic Subacromial Decompression
- High Definition Monitored Transforaminal Endoscopic Discectomy
- Sentinel Lymph Node Injection and Biopsy
- Labial Laceration
- Bone Marrow Aspiration
- Transforaminal Epidural Injection
- Image Guided Needle Placement
- Stress Echocardiogram
- Liquid Adhesives
- For Your Information
- New Category III CPT Codes
- Ocular Telescope Prosthesis Insertion
- New HCPCS Codes for Drugs and Biologicals
- New HCPCS Codes for Certain Drugs and Biologicals
- Correct Reporting of Biologicals Used as Implantable Devices
More Items in November 2012
To view more items select a month from our "Items by Month" list.
Or view documentation, coding and billing articles.
News Items by Month
The ideal length of a webinar should be around:
Thank you for choosing Find-A-Code, please Sign In to remove ads.