Find-A-Code Q4 Updates
October 01, 2012
Find-A-Code has updated to 2012 Q4, effective October 1. These updates include just a handful of new codes:
- HCPCS C9292 - Injection, pertuzumab
- HCPCS C9293 - Injection, glucarpidase
- ICD-9 vol. 3 00.95 - Injection or infusion of glucarpidase
- ICD-10-PCS 3E033GQ - Introduction of Glucarpidase into Peripheral Vein, Percutaneous Approach
- ICD-10-PCS 3E043GQ - Introduction of Glucarpidase into Central Vein, Percutaneous Approach
Other updates include:
Make sure you're "Viewing" date (upper right hand corner) is set to the current date in order to see the new information.
- APC/DRG info, including coverage info & payment rates
- Fees: RVU, DME, DRUG
- National Drug Codes (NDC)
- ICD/CPT/HCPCS code and index changes, including coverage and icons
- NCCI Edits
- Medically Unlikely Edits (MUE)
- Medicare Carriers and Zip Codes
- Medicare NCDs, LCDs, and Articles
- DecisionHealth Articles
More Items in October 2012
To view more items select a month from our "Items by Month" list.
Or view documentation, coding and billing articles.
News Items by Month
What is most unique about Find-A-Code. What makes us better than our competitors?